Top 10 Tips to Promote Real Estate Projects with Digital MarketingDigital marketing strategy for real estate, marketing strategies for real estate agents, marketing strategies for real estate developers, Real estate digital marketing case studies, Real estate marketing ideas 2018, Real estate marketing techniques, real estate marketing tools 2018, Unique real estate marketing ideas
Top 10 Tips to Promote Real Estate Projects with Digital Marketing
Real Estate is a traditional and ancient sector of business prevalent from age-old cultures like Indus valley, Egyptian, Mesopotamian and so on. Over the years it has grown in technology, reach, offerings and customer base. In the olden days, only rich people could afford to buy or sell properties and the marketing was confined to print media, TV, radio, hoardings and others. But in this 21st century, which is an age of technology, communications and the internet, the people opting to buy or sell properties are flocking the online websites for easy and hassle-free transactions. As the properties have become affordable to middle-class and higher middle-class, these educated lots are increasingly using online channels to buy or sell properties. This has opened a new avenue of marketing called digital marketing for real estate business owners. They are opting for digital marketing techniques like SEO, PPC ads, email marketing, mobile marketing, website optimization and so on.
Ten tips to promote real estate projects through digital marketing:
- Have a good website: You should have an attractive and welcoming website with a lot of relevant project images and property search features which will attract more visitors to your website. It should give an impeccable user experience and provide easy navigation throughout the website.
- Get SEO done for your website: As real estate is a location-based business, a lot of people search properties based on locations, type of property and budget. Hence, you can get your website optimized for constantly used keywords and local keywords often used by people searching for property or while selling a property. With a good SEO strategy, you can get higher rankings in Google search engine results.
- Social Media Channels – For promoting a real estate business among a large number of users who are active on social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and others, you have to promote digital marketing efforts through attractive posts across social media channels.
- Have a mobile-friendly website – With more and more people using smartphones to search their favourite properties, you have to ensure that you have a mobile-friendly website that is responsive, adjusting to different screen sizes and devices. This will bring in a lot more mobile traffic to your website.
- Use PPC ads – Gone are the days of large real estate project cutouts hanging out in open crossroads and junctions. It is the time now to attract customers online through PPC ads placed in the top search engine result pages. These ads bring visitors to your website when anyone clicks on them and you need to pay only for the clicks.
- Send Effective Newsletters – Make a habit of sending effective newsletters through email with attractive content and images regarding your ongoing real estate projects and about the plots and properties ready for sale. This will form a part of your digital email campaign.
- Have attractive animations, walkthroughs and videos – The most attractive aspect of a property for a prospective buyer is the ability to virtually see it. This can be achieved through attractive property videos and 3d walkthroughs. Seeing this, your website visitors can get converted to effective leads.
- Enhance your Twitter marketing – Twitter nowadays provides many tools to promote Twitter marketing with options to embed images and excerpts of content from your real estate website. You can also capture the different addresses in Google ads and use it on Twitter.
- Have Pinterest boards – Use Pinterest boards to create interest among the visitors using images of a particular real estate project with content highlighting the advantages of its location. By seeing these boards, many Pinterest users may get attracted to your website.
- Get Authentic Testimonials – With each client having a happy property deal with you, do not forget to ask their testimonials. These positive testimonials on Google, your website and other review sites add trust to your brand name and will propel your business to new heights.
By effectively using the above stated ten tips, the digital marketing agency can effectively market and sell real estate projects online. This will boost the real estate business and will give the highest ROI for digital marketing efforts.
April 6, 2018
Mobile App Vs Website – Which is better for your business in 2019?
January 16, 2019
5 Latest Trends in Online Product Marketing Services in India, You Can’t Ignore
November 2, 2018
Best Election Campaign Strategy for Indian Election 2019
October 9, 2018
How to Make My Website Appear on the First Page of Google
April 6, 2018